Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In the beginning…

Well first of all the reason I am writing this blog is the lack of information on what is called mail order brides. Yes there are sites all over the internet selling services. Sites focused on women from Russia, the Ukraine, the Philippines, and Columbia, Peru, all over Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin America. What’s lacking is unbiased information.

So, I decided to start this blog to answer the questions I wanted answers to. I doubt that I am the only person seriously considering this. I doubt I am the only person confused by all the mixed messages.

What is a mail order bride really? Not the stereotype, what is reality.

What about these ‘romance tours’ or ‘love tours’?

I want to know the truth not the hype for or against it. I want personal experience not a sales testimonial.

Well, that’s the one thing I can’t find, and I have looked. No one has stood up and said “this is my experience, this is what happened, this is the reality, and here is the truth”.

Then it I realized, maybe I should be the one who makes the journey and tells the tale.

So here begins my account of discovering the truth.

No comments: